What did you do this Valentine? We must admit we skipped Valentine this year, we even forgot to write an article about it!
Not because we don’t believe in commercial holidays; they are kind of catchy right? We are just really busy preparing all other cool articles for you!
What is coming soon on Graysonsisters
Polona is travelling Lombok at the moment, where you will find Ruby as well – although she is travelling back to Bali next week and after go to Nusa Penida. Komodo is the destination after that! Inge Hart has been busy with two awesome new health programs that we will launch soon here on Graysonsisters.
Jan Jorrit is back in The Netherlands, and we will wait patiently until he comes up with more travel fun! And Nina? She is doing lots of Spanish stuff – like always. Last but not least Rose has an amazing time visiting events and meet up with Australian Next Top Models; we love to get some gossip from her soon.
We had in mind to write a love special with 6 amazing honeymoon destinations in Bali. We already got all the information ready for you, but like I said…we forgot to post it! So here we go, 3 days after Valentine we still love to share these stunning holiday houses to surprise your loved one with. Let us know in the comments which one is your favourite.
When your destination is Seminyak
- Beautiful interior design by Andra Martin
- Free shuttle bus to the centre and beach
Direct link: https://goo.gl/mkUeh3
- Walking distance to Petitenget Beach
- Open-plan living space with a kitchen
Direct link: https://goo.gl/RKc8FQ
When your destination is Ubud
- Nestled in a traditional village surrounded by untouched nature
- Expansive garden of 1500 m2 with a breath-taking view over the rice-fields
Direct link: https://goo.gl/5T1jdm
- Views of the Wos River Valley and sacred Mt Agung
- Large balcony with comfy chairs and table overlooking lush tropical gardens and valley
Direct link: https://goo.gl/5cTihb
When your destination is Uluwatu
Villa Indah Manis – Bulan Madu
- Infinity pool with stunning view
- Short drive to Padang Padang & Dreamland beach
Direct link: https://goo.gl/gnkz64
- This is a 2-bedroom villa that has 1-bedroom booking option (guests can book 1 bedroom, and still enjoy the entire villa)
- Spacious green garden with trees, plants and a green grass lawn
- Natural and recycled materials in the villa’s architecture
Direct link: https://goo.gl/a9FBhG